My Little Sky Craft My Little Sky Craft

This is exactly how I feel Great Job!

Amnesia: The Dick Decent Amnesia: The Dick Decent

This was really good! The animation was smooth and it was really funny. In some parts the animation was a bit rocky but it was still really good! I can't wait to watch more of your flash in the the future!

RHG: Mr Flub Vs RaekHun RHG: Mr Flub Vs RaekHun

Umm...

Well, it was pretty well animated with very good fluidity but was kind of hard to follow at the end. And was upsettingly short

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

I love this game, I spend hours on it a day! Although, sometimes the medals don't work. I worked really hard to get this one medal and ingame I got the achievement, but the Medal Unlocked box didn't show up, so I didn't get it. The game is still loads of fun, I can't wait till thing thing arena 4 comes out.

findIt findIt

Hmm...

This isn't a bad game, not even blammable. Although I wont be able to play it properly because I don't have anyone to play this with, and probably never will. But, this game would be way better, if you had automatic words and only one of us had to guess, that would amazingly.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Awesome!

But there really should be a level selection instead of making us start from the very beginning each time But other than that AWESOME!!!!!

Dance at night Dance at night

Pretty good but I thought it could use a bit more "depth". For example in this song you have like one or two lines of rhythm and a drum beat. I feel like it could use bass, or some different chord progressions that go along with the main sound. I don't know if you purposely did that or not but that is just my opinion. Good luck with your future projects! :)

franckencastle responds:

Thanks for your comment. I think you're right, I forgot one bass, and It's a pity ...
A +

U.N. Owen was Her U.N. Owen was Her

Why doesn't this have more views?! This is a great song I felt it was the best remix of Flandre's theme I looked through many but this was the one Thanks for making this and keep up the good work!

Somaru responds:

Wow! I have a fan! Thanks! I wanted to sound quirky at places with some serious parts. The inspiration was the original song, but I went "HahaHA!! Maybe this'll sound better..."
.... I also have an obsession with choir.

ES: Effectual ES: Effectual

Amazing! This is a wonderful piece, what software did you use to make this?

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

sorry for the late response!
If you check out my most recent newspost about VGM Music Maker, there is a link and description if you want to make your own sega genesis music!

Dragon vs Kraken Dragon vs Kraken

I love this scene! Could I use this for an album cover?

Optimus Prime Optimus Prime

Transformers

This would make transformers waaaaay cooler