My Little Sky Craft My Little Sky Craft

This is exactly how I feel Great Job!

Amnesia: The Dick Decent Amnesia: The Dick Decent

This was really good! The animation was smooth and it was really funny. In some parts the animation was a bit rocky but it was still really good! I can't wait to watch more of your flash in the the future!

RHG: Mr Flub Vs RaekHun RHG: Mr Flub Vs RaekHun

Umm...

Well, it was pretty well animated with very good fluidity but was kind of hard to follow at the end. And was upsettingly short

Date Night Date Night

Pretty Decent

I liked it, the animation wasn't too bad, but it was pretty good. It was funny and not terrible. Good job!

Tony Rough Tony Rough

Not Bad

Wasn't short, animation wasn't that bad not the best but not bad, good voice acting. Pretty damn good! I liked it. It was funny I laughed a couple times and was pleased with it. Good job, Keep it up!

Rafiles responds:

i'm glad to hear that atleast one here enjoyed the voice acting haha thank you!

MLP FiM With Girls MLP FiM With Girls

Heheheh

I don't like My little Pony, but this is pretty good, I liked Madam Foster, and The power Puff Girls. Good Job, great animation, and props on using Flash 8. Keep up the good work!

Fact: Rubberbands Fact: Rubberbands

heheh,

Pretty good, I laughed pretty hard at the end. But it was a little short, if you made a long video full of fun facts like this I would watch the hell outta that good job!

JaceLeo responds:

Well theyre supposed to be short and these are kind of gonna be a weekly thing since theyre really easy to make and quick :)

Satans Excrement Satans Excrement

hmm

It wasn't bad, just not for me. The animation was good and smooth nice job.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks I Appreciate it!

Tarboy Tarboy

You Swore! Shut Up Billy!

I love all the jokes in this great job on everything!

Guitar(Good Charlotte) Guitar(Good Charlotte)

You need to work on it

This was okay, if you worked on it you could probably make it better. Work on matching the animation to the song.